Quality since 1922
In 1922 the property Poststrasse 117 was purchased by Wilhelm Richard Weber and his wife Genoveva – both originally from Baden Wuerttemberg.
In addition to the bakery the building also housed a watchmaker’s shop and a beverage shop, later a butcher’s shop was added.
In 1942 the watch shop was turned into the Weber Tea Room, a small coffee shop with about 25 seats.
In 1948 the oldest son, Hans Weber along with his wife Margrith took over the bakery and then later the whole business.
In 1962 the basement and ground floor were totally rebuilt. Today’s tea room, bakery and chocolate shop were created from the old coffee shop and butcher’s.
Since 1981 and to this day, the third generation, Markus and Trudi Weber have managed the business.